Monday, 9 May 2011

I'm back

It has been a moth since I updated this blog as I had a massive stitching mojo loss over lily of the Valley.  I really started to dislike the background colour I had picked for her, then my stitching was very slow then stopped!  But I have been rescued by Part 5 of Winter Watergarden.  I am changing this part slightly as I have purched the chart for Winter Guests in a Snowy World  I will be stitching all the european birds instead of the cardinal and I will not be rotating them aroung the centre, I'm stitching them more as a sampler style.  This is mainly because I wanted to incorporate the delightful Goldfinch as a tribut to my amazing old horse who died about 6 weeks after the online class started.  Hope you like them.  I will post as picture of the whole thing so you can see how it will work just as soon as I finish up the corners.  Thanks to my faithfull followers for not leaving during my absence of posting xxx







8 comments:

Z said...

The birds look great, can't wait to see more :)

wendy111 said...

Love, love, love your birdies. They look wonderful and it is good to have you back. I did start to wonder where you were. You need to post an overall photo so we can see the placement of your biries

Susan said...

The birds are amazing! I've got this pattern and thought of replacing the cardinals (although they are one of my favorite birds) with snowflakes as the red is very jarring to my eye. Can't wait to see the picture of the whole piece.

Unknown said...

Great work!!!
The birds are looking very good.
I hope to see a overall photo.

Hugs Yvon.

Shelleen said...

The birds are looking good.

Joysze said...

Charlie, they look awesome!!! So cute!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that Lily is not to your liking. She looks really beautiful though, and I hope you'll get back to her soon.

Anne said...

Ooh I love the birds! Especially the little robin!

Andie said...

Love your birdie changes :D So sorry to hear you lost your mojo! I did too! Glad you have it back now :D *hugs*