I have finished up the 7th page of Ghostwind, just two more left and it's done, but one of them is a smaller page so I reckon its at just about 80%. I'm happy, this is my longerst ever WIP and I'm looking forward to having it done. I'd love to stitch a HAED design one day but I don't think I could manage it.
4 comments:
I love that you have done enough to really see the design now, it is going to be lovely when finished.
The HAED's do look large, but I guess you make a start, continue doing small bits an eventually finish. I think it would be imperative that yo absolutely love the design before starting
Ghostwind looks stunning1 well done!
I will agree with Wendy, if you select a chart that you really want to do, then the time it takes you won't be a problem. especially, if you work on something else at the same time.
AWESOME!!! Looks like you got heaps done!
Stunning!! Oh, I so think you can manage a HAED. :)
Post a Comment