Here is my Part 5 finished, together with its alternative birds. I will stitch all the rest of the birds on the design exactly as charted giving me 7 different winter birds in total. I will need to miss a few stitches out of the top gate as the black bird is a little big but hopefully it will only be a few and it will still look ok. I'm very happy with it.
5 comments:
Beautiful! The birds are lovely this way.
It looks great, I love your changes.
Gorgeous Charlie!!! And your bird changes look wonderful :D I'm seriously jealous (cause I'm not even finished part 1 lol)
I would just put lilly aside til you love her again.... I do that a lot lol
Looking good, there's a special bird named for your horse isn't there? I think that's a lovely idea.
This is going to be such a special piece with the alternative birds, Charlie. Love 'em! :D
Post a Comment