I have started making my giveaway items, it took just one evening to stitch this first front. I have decided to make small ornaments rather than scissor fobs as they are just a little too big for fobs, but perfect little ornies :-) I added some kreinik to the tail to give it some sparkle. The frames I charted myself, they are stitched using Silk 'n colours Windwhistle Cottage and Mossy Cauldron. Just 5 more frames to go and two more cockrels. Then its the finishing and my first attempt at tassels. (holds breath.......)
The colours are much more accurate in the first two pictures. It was late when I took the last picture and the flas spoilt the colours a bit.
3 comments:
Ooh love the cockerels!! He's so proud of himself isn't he?! I think this is a great idea for a giveaway. Good luck with the tassels. There's lots of good tutorials out there. Mine turned out okay...just need more practice :D
Very nice stitching and I really like that border.
CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment