I have finished my first Tree of Stitches by Abi Gurden. What is that I hear you say? First? have decided to stitch four of these lovely trees, one for each season. I will then finish them as pillows and have them on my stitching shelves swapped out for the seasons.
I decided to add buttons to my finished tree instead of stitching the owl and the rabbit as charted, just to make each seasonal tree really stand out. I already have the buttons and colours sorted for the next tree but you will have to wait until next year for that start :-)
12 comments:
It looks nice. Great job on it. It looks like it was a lot of work.
That's adorable! Love the button bling!!
Great work and I just love that owl button, too cute!
Your owl looks right in place on that tree.
I love the colors and cant wait to see your next tree.
Hugs Yvon.
It's perfect!! Your little owl button is too cute as well. I love the colors in this one and can't wait to see what you have chosen for the next one!!
What a brilliant idea! Love the owl button too. Looking forward to seeing the other 3 next.
Congrats on finishing!! I love the little owl button! Super cute!
This is really cool - and what a great idea to do a set of them in seasonal colors!!! I just started mine a couple of weeks ago - but only planning 1 LOL! Can't wait to see the 2nd one...
I so LOVE your TOS! I love the autumn look and your owl button is adorable on it, lol!! Had to look twice at him, cause I knew my pattern doesn't have one like that on it.
YAY, congrats!!!! It looks fab!! The owl is darling and I can't wait to see your other seasons.
What a gorgeous fall tree. Those reds definitely look like something I'd see in late fall!
That owl is so cute!
Gorgeous!! :)
Post a Comment