Sunday, 4 September 2011
Result......
Second. Bugger!!!! Beaten by a ropey old clown fish. Ah well, must try harder for next year. (There were ten entries, so secretly I'm pleased. I didn't think Ghost would win, there are a couple of split threads if you look really hard.)
I think he looks fab in his new frame, I love the black mount and the frame is shiny silver although it doesn't show well in the photo. Ghost doesn't have a home yet, if I didn't have to get him framed for the show he would be folded up and confined to a box under the bed. I'll have to try to find him a home now he has a frame. Does anybody else have problems finding homes for their finishes??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
They have no taste! It's a beautiful design.
I try to rotate my finished pieces, there are four hooks in the lounge so four large pieces go there. The old house was easier because there were more walls! And it was just me making decisions! Hubby doesn't like anything "watching" him while he's watching TV.
Horses stomp fish any day. That's all I can say ;) Congratulations!!
Congratulations on your second place win! It's beautiful!
I am very surprised that Ghost didn't get first, I think he's worth it!! Congrats on second though, that is still quite an achievement!
That's a beautiful design. I'm surprised you didn't get first!! But grats on second! I can't see the "split" threads at all. You must be really inspecting your piece! I think I have split threads all over the place!
Congrats on a well-deserved win! And yes, I get things done, and then I think, ummm, where do I put it??? I clearly need more walls & less doors :)
Well.... we're gonna have to go be judges next year!! He looks awesome, Charlie.
I tend to stitch things for walls I know they'll go one, although I'm starting to run out of walls.... damn!
congratulations on your win. 2nd is quite an achievement, although you were of course robbed of 1st :)
Post a Comment