Monday, 5 September 2011

WWG Part 7 Done

I've finished part 7 of my Winter Watergarden.  Part 7 was the big corners, the grey scrolls and the 4 corner snowflakes.  I've already done about half of Part 8 (the gates) and some of Part 9 (the top leaves) so hopefully I will manage to catch up this month.

This is the current state of my house!! So all progress is good.  My stitching is living in the kitchen cupboards with the food when I;m not doing it, because simply EVERYTHING in our house is covered in a fine layer of brick and plaster dust, even upstairs in the bedrooms!  I can't wait for it to be finished. 


7 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Looks like our house two years ago, the mess is worth the results. I am so behind with WWG, but now my sampler is finished I can get back to it.

Susan said...

Beautiful progress. I really need to pull mine out again. Can't wait the see the results of your remodel, not sure I'd want to live through the dust and such.

Anne said...

I'm surprised you were able to stitch and keep it clean with all that dust and rubble!! Great progress! It's such a beautiful piece.

Andie said...

WWG is looking fantastic! Hope the reno is finished quick :D

Karen said...

WWG is BEAUTIFUL!! Those snowflakes are really cool!! Good luck surviving the remodeling - one of those necessary evils, I guess... :)

Lissanne said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your WWG!! Hope you are finished remodeling soon and get your house back to normal!!

Joysze said...

EEEEP!!! Are you guhs doing the reno yourselves? You HAVE to post finished pics. I can't wait to see.

WWG looks great.... I love your birds in there. :)