1
3) Finish the penultimate page of Ghostwind WOO HOO!!! I finished ALL of Ghostwind.
4) Make start on Maggy, however small (my new HAED) My start wasn't very small, it was almost half a page, not bad for a HAED novice :-)
So only 50% goals met but this is mainly because I actually stitched far more on the two goals I was sucessfull with than I planned. Sometimes I think that if your juices are really going on a project its best just to go with the flow (or at least that's my excuse)
September goals
1) Finish Autumn Tree of Stitches.
2) Finish Peony.
3) Get Winterwater garden upto date.
4) Make a good start on my giveaway items.
5) Make all the curtains for my 'new' house.
OT - My house is currently being re-built so we are living in 1 room with the builder. All the other rooms are full of rubble and plaster. This could complicate the goal acheivment, as could the 4 sets of curtains I need to make for my 'new' house.
The 'old' house didn't have an accident. It is just 120 years old and in need of some TLC. I'll post some renovation pics once I did the camera out of the piles of stuff.
2 comments:
I hate the thought of recapping my August goals! Very brave of you to stay in the house during the renovations - not sure I"d have the patience.
Goals are just something to aim for!
Your stitching is beautiful and you went like the wind on Ghostwind!
Post a Comment