It isn't time to enter yet so don't get too excited. However just to tease this is what the winners will recieve.....(subject to me managing to finish them to my satisfaction!)
I'm going to make three scissor fobs using cockrels from Jeanette crews one nighters charts, 59 Chickens

They will be stitched on a lovely piece of hand dyed fabbie called Vireo from Sparklies and finished with beads and treasures and (possibly!!) a handmade tassel.
Vireo linen - Sparklies Fabrics
I am hoping to improve and develop my finishing so please be aware that they will be gifts of friendship rather than examples of accomplished finishing, but hopefully they will be adequate.
I am making three fobs, two lucky winners will recieve one each and one I will keep for myself.
Watch this space for updates and entry details as the construction progresses :-)

1 comment:
Oooooooh, I'm sure they'll be absolutely fantastic, Charlie. :D
Post a Comment