Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Pushing

Little by little.  Photo just before I left for work this morning..........


I have booked the day off work tomorrow so I can get this finished in time for the show.  This is the first time I have used my annual leave/holiday entirely to do cross stitch.  That is certain progress towards being an out of control stitcher!!!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

It's looking really good. I can't wait to see it finished!

Lissanne said...

Look at it coming along!! I can't wait to see this completed! You may start taking all your leaves for cross stitching, lol!!

Joysze said...

YEAH!!!!! Day off to stitch.... awesome!!!! Looking great Charlie. He's grown a lot since the last piccie. GO CHARLIE GO!!! :D

Karen said...

My boss let me go home at noon one day because I was >that< close to having Medieval Town done; he's a stained glass guy, he understands :) You'll have this done in no time!

Iverinde said...

You Go Girl!! You can do it :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Go Charbs, Go Charbs, just waving my pompoms here to cheer you on!