If I want to get Ghostwind framed for our village show I have to take him, fully finished, to the framers by THIS FRIDAY!! (ie three days) I took this photo this morning. Is this possible???? I have to admit, I doubt it but I'm going to have a go. I have to clip the miniature horse on Wednesday for another show this weekend and I have a ballet class on Thursday. But even worse, I have really got into my new book, Twilight. I woke up really early this morning to stitch but picked up the book accidentally and just could not put it down. If you have read it I had to leave it to go to work just as Edward and Bella have got back to the truck from the meadow. All I can think about is reading more when I get home, I must stitch more, I must stitch more, I must stitch more......
HELP!!!!!
5 comments:
It is possible but you have to put the book down! If you keep reading the book you will find that you just have to read the next and the next and the next and there will be no stitching (or was that just me?)
YES IT IS!!!!!!
STITCH..... NO READING.... STITCH.... NO READING.....
*cracks the whip*
LOL!!
Just think, you can read this weekend!! Keep stitching, you are so close to a finish!! I can't wait to see what Ghostwind looks like finished and framed!! You can do it!!
I can not believe that you haven't read it already.It's awesome!!!
Haha...I second Joyce's cracking the whip! You can do it!! Love Twilight too, but only saw the movies and didn't read the books. I never do that, but with this series I did. Good luck finishing Ghostwind!
Post a Comment