Saturday, 20 August 2011

Chatelaine Exchange Received!!

On Friday I received the beautiful package from Jo, Ohio.

I am astonished by Jo's beautiful stitching and her care and generocity in sending such a thoughtfull package.  This is what it contained...


And these are the packages opened....


They contained a pillow, a stitch bead mat, the bead kit for Convent Garden Mandala and two skeins of silk.  I feel so spoilt!

The pillow is just stunning and made from the centre of the convent garden mandala, with some extra beads.  Jos finishing is exquisite, I've taken a few close ups to show its amazing sparkle.





Saddly I have not been able to take part in this months International Hermit and Stitch because I have been very busy this weekend with horse activities.  This may cause me a problem with finishing Ghostwind but more posts on the latter on in the week.  This post belongs to Jo and her wonderfull gift!!

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

WOW! What a phenomenal exchange gift. You must be so pleased with it. I love the way the Chatelaine designs make such nice smalls as well as large projects.
Happy Horse-riding while we're hermitting!

Barb said...

What a great exchange gift. Jo did do a beautiful job on them.

Joysze said...

This is simply stunning!!! What a fabulous gift. :D Happy horsing... I hope the weather is great! :)

Unknown said...

your one lucky lady to recieve such a beautiful gift, i love the pillow.
I hope that everything is going well with the horse-games.
Are you jumping?

Hugs Yvon.