Friday, 5 August 2011

Lovely Hubby

My Darling Husband is going to drive nearly an hour out of his way on his way home from work today so that he can go to the hobbycraft store and collect the 36 colours I am missing for my HAED piece, just so I can stitch it over the weekend.  Truly I have married one of the really good ones!!  Steve if you are reading this I love you very very muchly xxxxx

I've redesigned my blog a bit, but I'm not sure about it yet.  Hmmm.

And I've posted out my Chatelaine exchange, it went on Wednesday and the postman said it should be there in 3 to 5 days, so my exchange partner should recieve it on Monday or very soon after.  I hope she likes it, but I'm a bit nervous as I've seen two of the other exchange items already and they look spectacularly better than mine.  Oh dear, huge feeling of inadequacy.  I really really really hope my partner is made happy by her parcel.

4 comments:

Susan said...

You do have a keeper. I'd be nervous giving mine a list of colors to pick up as he'd improvise and say "this is close enough" 8-)

I'm sure your exchange partner will love your piece. What's not to love about someone spending time on something for you?

Rachel said...

Oh Charlie, don't worry about feeling inadequate!! I have seen the other pieces too (and have had twinges like you) but I am sure your piece is just as wonderful!

You hubby is just like mine! My hubby has gone to the craft store many times for me before!! :)

Joysze said...

Hehehe, I know how you feel about your hubby. It's so nice to be married to someone that appreciates our hobby and is willing to help out. :D

I like this skin much better....

I bet your exchange mate will love what you sent her! :)

Rowyn said...

You married a good one! Keep him on for sure. lol