Thursday, 18 August 2011

Ghost grows


Ghost is growing, slowly!  (pictures from Sunday and Wednesday above)  There I was stitching away happily on my new HAED and it suddenly hit me just how close I was to finishing Ghostwind up and how easy it would be with only 24 rather than 91 colours to deal with.  So I swapped  them out.  as soon as I've finished the corner you can see in the frame I'm done!!!

Ghost has been such a long term WIP for me (in fact my only ever one really) I'd love to get him finished to free up lots of room for more new projects.  I don't like very many projects on the go at once.  I'm a 2, 3 or 4 only at a time girl.  I currently have 6!! But Ghost, Peony and Tree of Stitches will all be finished in just a couple of weeks (hopefully!!)

You can see a few grubby bits on my aida but these will get covered up by the stitcking and the mount when he gets his frame so I'm not even worried about them.  All the areas I've got stitched and lovely and clean.

No sign of a parcel yet for the Chatelaine exchange  :-(

I watched Twilight last night and was surprised to find it was quite good.  I might read the book.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, you are making great progress!! I have a lot of WIPs, but I only tend to swap around between 3 or 4 at a time.

I hope your exchange comes soon!! I hate waiting for things to arrive.

I like the Twilight movies, but the books are just as good if not better! I loved them :)

wendy111 said...

Keep going - ghostwind will soon be finished!

The twilight books are a good read - my friend made me read the first one and then I had to read the rest

And I forgot to say your wedding dress looked lovely! Happy anniversary

Heather M. said...

Wonderful progress, at this rate, you'll have it finished before you know it :)

Andie said...

Yay! You will be finished in no time! :D

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great progress on Ghostwind.
I read the Twilight books when I was working in a High School library, I had to keep up with the girls!
They are a nice easy enjoyable read but the s.e.x is a disappointment, it's a row of Mill'n'Boon dots.... LOL

Joysze said...

YAY!!! Almost at the finish line. GO CHARLIE! GO CHARLIE!!! :D

Hope your postman brings you a Chatelaine package soon.....