Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Maggy Week1!

Here is Maggy after exactly 1 week.  I've stitched nothing else.  I am totally addicted. 



This addiction has put me in a bit of a dilema because I currently have lots of stitching plans (11 in 11 and all that, plus my August goals to stitch on other designs) however I figured; this is my hobby.  I do it because I enjoy it so I should stitch what I'm enjoying, right?  I think she is certainly going to get at least another week of attention.

I just love how each colour makes the design come alive.
As lots of you said I would be, I'm hooked  ;-)

No news on the Chatelaine exchange yet.  Haven't heard from my partner to say she recieved the parcel, haven't recieved anything here yet either.  I must be more patient, it is still very early days.  Hurry up Mr Postman!!!!!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

It's looking great, Charlie!! I love how HAED come alive after awhile, they are so wonderful. :)

We both need patience, lol, I am stalking the postman, haha!

Susan said...

Your HAED is coming along nicely. And I agree, it's your hobby, stitch what you want when you want. Your stitching should be relaxing and fun.

Agi said...

HAED can be addictive, but after a few months you really will be in need of some smaller items, just to have the feeling of finishing something instead of finishing one page :)))

demeter83 said...

I say stitch what you love, I always get completely adddicted when I start working on my HAEDs. Have something else on hand to break it up a bit when you want to, but while you're enjoying it, go with it

Andie said...

Yep its your hobby have fun :D Your exhcange person has left a message on the Chat board :D

Anonymous said...

I just love how HAED's stitch up, sometimes it is frustrating and with all the background, but well worth it in the long run. Besides, we need lots of variety when stitching, and we do get there in the end, so don't worry about all the UFO's!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

She's looking great! It's YOUR list so you can change it whenever you want!
I have accepted I won't finish (or even start) all my 11 but it's helped me start two which would not have done otherwise.

Joysze said...

I agree, Charlie!!! Forcing yourself to keep to schedules turns a hobby into a chore, a definite no-no. :)

Love how this is stitching up!