Sunday, 14 August 2011

First Anniversary

On Saturaday my Hubby and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary.  And our wedding album arrived!!  Here are a few pics of the album.  Sadly the photographers, who were just brilliant, are no longer photographing weddings.  But if you do ever hear that Alison and Stephen from Purvis Guisborne and you need a wedding photographer they come exceptionally highly recommended by us!!





Stitching wise I have done very little as we went to London for the weekend to celebrate.  We had tickets to see both Phantom of the Opera and Love Never Dies (The Phantom Sequel) in the West End.  It was amazing, superb, fantastic.  I love Phantom and Love Never Dies.  I am the happyest little wife ever  :-)

I'm going to crack on with my Kustom Krafts Ghostwind this week.  Our village show is the first weekend in September and I'd like to have if framed ready to enter.  I'm not sure if I will have time.  Go go those blazing needles!!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a wonderful way to spend it! :)

Unknown said...

happy anniversary,tha photo's are beautiful and it must have been great to watch the 2 shows .

I hope your needles will be quick and that you will be able to get Ghostwind framed.

Good Luck,

Hugs Yvon.

Susan said...

Happy anniversary! Sounds like yo had a wonderful celeration. Wishing you many more happy years together.

Joysze said...

Happy belated Anniversary, Charlie & hubby!!! :D Wishing you a lifetime and beyond of happiness together.

Andie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :D