I haven't stitched a huge amount in the last five weeks, entirely because of the house. I just haven't been able to get comfortable amid the wreckage. But the last week has been much better, now it is all finished. These are the pieces I have worked on...
Peony....

Maggie is now on her new floor frame, which was another stitchy gift for my birthday. I couldn't get her on it until I had a floor for it to stand on though!
I'll post a few pics of the house tomorrow. I want this to stay a mainly stitching blog. I am so relieved to have it all done though.
:-D


7 comments:
Wonderful progress on both projects!! I like the new floor frame! :)
I am really looking forward to seeing a few pics of the house too, I love seeing before and after pics :)
What a wonderful progress on both of them, I only realized the size of Maggie now on the floor frame and it's huge :), I'll be waiting for more progress pics since you now have your new camera eheheh :)
I really like the fabric for Peony! Great progress on both - you probably did more than I would have been able to amidst all the chaos!
Love Peony, and Maggie is HUGE!
LOL at needing a floor for your floor stand!
Peony's gorgeous! Whoa, Maggie is huge! Have fun with the new floor frame :)
Whoa!!! That piece is massive!! Good thing you have a floor stand because there would be no way to stitch that using Qsnaps!! Love the progress on Peony! That fabric really works with her!!
Great going, Charlie. Love the colors in both!! :D
Post a Comment